Payday Loan Requirements
You do not have to be employed, but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard currently serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer, a member of the reserves (including National Guard) on active duty, or a dependent of the foregoing members.
- You must provide a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- If applying online, you must have a checking or savings account that has been open for at least one month. California residents must have a checking account that has been open for at least one month.
- If applying online, you must be able to be contacted via phone if verification of application information is necessary.
- If applying at one of ACE's 950+ store locations, please bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number is not required.
- If applying in-store, you must bring proof of income and proof of a bank checking account. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted in your state as proof of bank checking account; contact your local store for details. Acceptable documents may vary by state.