Installment Loan Requirements
ACE’s installment loan allows you to pay over a longer period of time than a traditional payday loan. Installment loans at ACE Cash Express allow you to repay the loan in scheduled payments that are substantially equal in amount and can be repaid early without penalty, which may save you interest and fees (where applicable). If you plan to apply for an installment loan, please learn more and read the following requirements. If you have any questions, please refer to our installment loan FAQs or call ACE Customer Service at (877) 876-2274.
You do not have to be employed, but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard currently serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer, a member of the reserves (including National Guard) on active duty, or a dependent of the foregoing members.
- If applying online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
If applying online, you must have proof of an active bank account that we ask to be open for at least one month.
- If applying online, you must be able to be contacted via phone if verification of application information is necessary.
- If applying at one of ACE's 950+ store locations, please bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number is not required.
- If applying in-store, you must bring proof of income and proof of a bank checking account. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted in your state as proof of bank checking account; contact your local store for details. Acceptable documents may vary by state.